Thursday, January 17, 2013

Late night...or early morning?

Children are a strange and beautiful thing. My youngest is not feeling well, so she does that one baffling thing children do. She cried and fussed because she is exhausted and wants to go to sleep. Mind you, this would be okay if we were keeping her up. Since she is in bed and woke up to be fussy, the frustration is pretty high. Of course, here I am awake and writing this at 3 in the morning. However, I heard from a friend about how she writes about her thoughts and dreams before bed. Since I thought this was a good idea, I'm now stealing the concept for myself.

Anyway, I'll be getting back to my movie and being the overly critical snob that I am. (If the sarcasm there wasn't palpable enough, I'll go ahead and say that the movie part is the only truth in the previous sentence.) I'm a critic, but I leave the snob business for those who know how to do it. Now to stop rambling...

Until next time, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment